Our holiday cost is inclusive of Private En-Suite Shower Rooms and everything listed below. Double and twin sharing rooms also available. All our rooms have outside seating area overlooking our beautiful Oasis.
We charge NO SINGLE ROOM OCCUPANCY CHARGE or ANY EXTRA COSTS for your own Private En-Suite Rooms
£475.00 – per person, 1 week stay. No single occupancy Charge!
£890.00 – per person, 2 weeks stay.
£890.00 – 1 week for couples sharing a double or twin room
EMAIL ME, JO with your preferred dates and I will confirm availability by return mail.
Extra nights may be available on request.
Our Holiday Price Includes:
- Private En-suite Shower Rooms. (double & twin rooms available)
- 4 morning & 4 evening yoga practices. (5th Am yoga practice optional self-practice)
- Open buffet style breakfast/Brunch.
- 24 Hr self-service, unlimited tea, herbal and coffee free.
- 2 traditional Turkish dinners freshly prepared by our Turkish Cook.
- Free Wifi Internet connection.
- Free use of Yoga Mats (we recommend you bring a yoga towel to place on top of the mat)
- Free use of blocks, bolsters, straps and meditation cushions.
- Plenty of free time in the day to explore this historical area or chill on one of the golden beaches just a minutes stroll away.
Please note: Transfers are not included in the total holiday cost. I can arrange a member of my staff to meet you at Antalya Airport, a journey time of just 50 mins. The price for a return transfer to and from Antalya airport is £90.00. Transfers can be arranged when you book your holiday. Prices for transfers may become less depending on how many arrive and depart on the same transfer service.
Please purchase your own Holiday Insurance before you travel.
Yoga mats are available for your use, but we recommend you bring a yoga towel to place on top.
To book please click here
Bring 7 friends and you get your holiday FREE!
If you book a two week holiday you will receive a £50.00 reduction.
We welcome non-participating partners or friends. Please contact me for more details.
I just had THE most amazing week here. Jo is a breath of fresh air; I hadn’t practiced in around 10 years and I thought I’m in for it but Jo is so open minded. The rules are: there are no rules… go with the breath-centered Jo’s flow. This place is freakin awesome! Never felt so happy in I don’t know how long. – Lorna